After a successful treatment, the main phase is the recovery time. It’s the time when the skills and performance of doctor bear its fruit. The assessment of a successful treatment can be done only when the patient achieves desired results without any compromise on the quality. Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai, being one of the pioneers in providing quality treatments for breast augmentation in Dubai, knows well that the importance of post-op care needs a top priority.
The post-operative care means taking care of your treated area after the surgery. As we all know that a surgery requires not only skills of a surgeon, but also a responsibilityof the patient too. Together they can achieve the desired outcomes from the treatment.
After your breast augmentation surgery in Dubai, it is important for the patient to follow her surgeon’s instructions for better recovery. These instructions are given for the patients’ own benefit and ease so that there won’t be any problem during the recovery phase. The post-operative instruction is most likely to increase the probability of having a smooth and uneventful recovery from the surgery. Moreover, the other reason is to achieve desired results by reducing the risk of any rare complication.
Following are some of the most important post-op recovery tips are given to the patients before they leave the clinic after breast augmentation surgery in Dubai.
- First of all, it’s important for the patient to take as much rest as possible and keep the mind relaxed. Initially, the patient feels tired and nauseous due to the effects of anesthesia. In short, the patient can expect a low energy level in first few days, which is normal and goes away with time. The patient just needs to rest to allow the body’s healing process to speed up.
- It is advised not to take any blood thinning medication as it may interfere with healing. Only take medications as prescribed by the surgeon. Usually, the medicines like antibiotics and painkillers are given to keep the comfort level of thebody. A muscle relaxant may also be prescribed by the doctor according to the level of pain a patient is experiencing.
- While sleeping, the patient’s body must be up in alignment to stay away from excessive swelling in the body. Consult your doctor for a better recommendation. Use more than one pillow for more effective results.
- Do not move your arm abruptly. The upper body movement is not recommended in the first month of your breast augmentation treatment in Dubai. You can only get back to your job if it doesn’t require any excessive body movements.
- The scars may get red before fading and it’s normal. The process of healing after breast augmentation treatment is different in every person, however, following the instructions are given by the surgeon can help you greatly.
- Queries related to taking shower must be discussed with your respective surgeon. Surgeons usually allow the wash on the second day, and you can dry the bandage strips afterward.
- After the surgery, you will be given a support bra to wear so that it can save the treated area from outer jerks and give you comfort as well. It is required especially in case of breast implant surgery in which the implants need to be settled at the desired position.
- In case of any rare condition that increases your discomfort or you feel temperature than consult your doctor immediately.
Breast Surgery Clinic is always here to answer your questions about recovery after surgery for breast augmentation in Dubai. Freely ask our board-certified surgeons. Book a FREE consultation today.