Introduction To Peri Areolar Breast Lift
Peri areolar lift is an important kind of breast lift surgery. It is surgical and invasive treatment that aims at correcting the shape of the breast. It is widely used around the world to regain the lost shape and size of the breast.
Who needs Peri Areolar Breast Lift?
Your candidature depends on a variety of factors. After proper check up, your surgeon will be able to suggest a treatment. You might be a perfect candidate;
- You are in a good health.
- You do not have a skin disease.
- You are more than 18 years of age.
- You want a slight lift in your nipple and areola area.
- Your nipple and areola point toward the downward direction.
- You have realistic expectations with the results of the surgery.
Goals For Peri Areolar Breast Lift
The treatment revolves around achieving certain goals. The following are some of the important goals;
- To give your breast your desired shape and size.
- To make your breasts symmetrical and attractive.
- To make your breast proportional to the body size.
- To lift your breast to give it a normal shape and size.
- To cut down the extra skin to give your breast a proper shape.
- In the first step, local or general anesthesia is administered.
- The second step starts with incisions on the treatment area.
- The surgeon will make adjustments in the breast to lift nipple and areola.
- A periareolar incision is made around the darker skin that surrounds the nipple.
- After making the incision, breast, and nipple are lifted above without installing implants.
- It is important to mention here that a little breast lift is also done as a result of nipple and areola lift.
Benefits Of Peri Areolar Breast Lift
The treatment has got many benefits for you. The following are some important benefits;
- The results of the treatment will make you happy and confident.
- The surgery corrects anomalies in the size and shape of the breast.
- Above all, the results of the treatment will take away your worries.
- Making both of breasts symmetrical is the best aspect of this surgery.
- The surgery gives both of breasts a proper shape as per the body size.
- You should stop smoking before the treatment
- You should stop drinking alcohol before the treatment
- You should stop taking Aspirin and blood thinning products
- You might have to have a mammogram before the treatment.
- You should adopt a balanced diet and consisting on healthy food
- You should drink plenty of water and beneficial fluids before the treatment.
- You will have to avoid taking shower and bath.
- You will have to avoid strenuous activities and work outs.
- You will have to take care of your breast after the treatment.
- You will have to take the medicines prescribed by your surgeon.
- You will have to sleep on your back or side to keep pressure off your breasts
Peri Areolar Breast Lift Cost in Dubai
Due to the complex nature of surgery and multiple factors involved, it is difficult to give an exact estimate for cost of peri areolar breast lift surgery in Dubai. However, you can book an appointment with one of our expert breast surgeons to discuss the situation and get an exact cost for peri aerolar breast lift surgery in Dubai.
Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation if you want to know the exact cost in your case.
- How do I know if I need peri areolar lift?
If you want to slightly lift your nipple and breast without having implants, you may consider peri areolar lift surgery.
- Who can perform peri areolar lift surgery?
It is desirable that a board certified plastic surgeon performs peri areolar lift surgery.
- Do I need to be on testosterone before I can get Top Surgery?
As per the standards of care, you do not need to have a hormone therapy to be eligible for top surgery.
- I’m a smoker. Will this impact my Top Surgery at all?
It can affect your breast lift procedure and healing process. You will have to quit smoking before this operation.