Having smaller boobs can impact the self-esteem of a woman in a negative manner. It can make you feel self-conscious, affects your romantic relationships and also makes the clothing choices limited. Luckily, we live in a day and age where almost anything can be fixed whether it’s a crooked nose, sagging skin or smaller breasts. Breast Augmentation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a surgical procedure which allows you to achieve a perfect pair of breasts permanently. A breast augmentation aims to improve and enhance;
- Texture of the breasts
- Your confidence levels
- The shape of your breasts
- The shape of your body
- Give a more balanced body
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
Before you get super excited about the breast augmentation treatment in Dubai and elsewhere, it’s important you to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. Here are a few things to consider;
- You shouldn’t be suffering from any chronic skin illnesses.
- You shouldn’t be pregnant or lactating.
- You are in a good mental and physical condition.
- You must be able to take some time off from work as the treatment requires plenty of rest period.
- You must not have any chronic diseases; diabetes etc.
- You must be at least 18 years old or above to be able to undergo the treatment as your boobs develop by that age.
During the pre-op visit, your photos will be taken as a reference to how your boobs looked prior to the treatment. You will be given a list of pre-op instructions to follow after the physical examination. The instructions might vary slightly depending on the individual’s needs. Here are a few general care measures to follow;
- Stop using all the blood thinning medications including aspirin, ibuprofen and certain other medications – as recommended by the surgeon.
- Avoid in taking any kind of supplements; fish oil, omega-3, vitamin E etc. or any other vitamins.
- Stop drinking alcohol for at least 6 weeks prior to the surgery.
- Quit smoking as nicotine and carbon monoxide a month prior to the surgery.
- Get your prescriptions ahead of time so that you are not worrying about them the last day.
Breast Augmentation Methods
The Breast Augmentation in Dubai & Sharjah procedure can be performed via two different methods. Here are both of them;
- Surgical Method
- Augmentation Device Method
Surgical Breast Augmentation
The commonly used method technique for a boob job is Surgical Breast Augmentation in Dubai or elsewhere. The surgeon examines your breast significantly and determines the best-suited treatment for you. The incisions are made in one of five ways to treat the breasts based on surgeon’s advice to achieve the best shape without causing scars. The breast augmentation in Dubai can be performed either by injecting body’s own fats and tissues into the breasts or inserting saline or silicone bags into the breasts.
Augmentation Device Method
There are plenty of augmentation devices that work amazingly well as breast enhancers and shapers. Such devices can improve the shape and size of your breasts without any incisions. The devices, however, require at least ten hours of application on a regular basis to show some results. These results are not comparable to the surgical ones in any manner. One most popular device is known as Brava Breast Augmentation. A person needs to wear it on the breasts, an even pressure is applied which makes your breasts perkier and enhance the look and texture of the boobs.
Types of Incisions
The incision is made under the breasts. It allows the client to hide the surgical scars easily. It is a preferred technique to be used during the saline or silicon bag based implants.
In this particular type of surgery, the incision is made along the border of areola region. This is mostly done during the areola placement and the incision is much easier to hide.
It is a breast lift procedure which requires incisions along the armpits leading to the breasts. This particular type of incision takes a longer duration to heal.
It is a relatively different kind of a breast augmentation procedure as the incision is made through the navel. This is however not the recommended treatment.
This kind of Breast Augmentation Dubai is performed during the abdominoplasty and the incision is made from the abdominal section of the body and implants are tunneled to the breasts to achieve the perfect shape and body.
The Breast Augmentation treatment in Dubai takes about 1 to 3 hours to complete. Total time to perform the surgery depends on the technique used, the placement of implants, the patient’s anatomy, and the type of anesthesia used. Breast augmentation surgery is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia.
- After the general anesthesia, the surgeon begins to make certain incision patterns.
- The incision sites vary depending on the technique used. Common incision sites include: inferior mammary creases – breast folds, around the areolas of nipples, armpits and the belly button
- After the incisions are made, pockets are created for insertion of implants.
- Implants are either placed above the pectoral or beneath the pectoral muscles.
- The Breast implants are inserted in the breasts.
- Incisions are closed with the sutures.
Like all other surgeries, this surgery is also subjected to certain side effects and downtime. Following the post-surgical instructions is critical because the total recovery time and the results depend on it greatly.
- You should avoid exercising for at least two months.
- You should drink at least two liters of water on a regular basis.
- Take the medicine prescribed by your surgeon regularly.
- Try to keep the arm extension to a minimum level.
- Take pain killers regularly to minimize the pain.
- Do not sleep on your stomach for a period of three months.
- Take the antibiotics regularly and make sure to apply the topical medications consistently as well.
Results of the Treatment
Augmentation device method for Breast Augmentation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi delivers good results by increasing the size of the breasts.
- You will get instant breast augmentation results.
- You will have to wear a surgical bra for some time.
- Your surgeon will inform you about the potential risks.
- You will experience some pain, bruising, and tenderness.
- You will get the desired shape, volume and size of the breast.
Cost of Breast Augmentation
The cost of Breast Augmentation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi depends on a couple of factors; the clinic, the surgeon chosen, type of surgery, your current size and the required results. Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai offers the best breast augmentation treatment at a reasonable cost. At Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai, the cost of this treatment is about 27,000AED
If you are looking for a consultation regarding your boobs but are freaked out by the consultation charges of various surgeons, now is your chance. All you have to do is to fill in the consultation form and one of our representatives will contact you shortly to arrange a free of cost, no obligatory and one on one consultation with our leading breast augmentation surgeon. What are you waiting for? Get going!