Breast augmentation is a process to achieve the perfect shape and size of the breasts. Breast go through a lot of changes due to hormonal changes. In the teens, after the pregnancy, due to medical condition or due to hormonal medication; the breast can change their shape and appear deformed causing severe cosmetic and medical problems. Even regular pills for birth control can cause change in shape of the breasts. There are several problems such as
- Texture of the breasts
- To boost the self confidence
- To improve the shape of the breasts
- To improve the balance of the figure
- To balance the shape and size of both breasts
- To correct congenital defects of the chest wall
Breast Augmentation Methods
The breast augmentation procedure can be done through two methods. The following is a list of those methods;
- Surgical Method
- Augmentation Device Method
Surgical Method for Breast Augmentation
The most common method in use for Breast Augmentation, the treatment is done in way that the surgeon examines the breasts and determines the best treatment available for the breast condition. The incisions are made in one of five ways to treat the breasts based on surgeon’s advice to achieve the best shape without causing scars. The augmentation is done either by placing body’s own fats and tissues in the breasts or saline or silicone bags can be placed in the breasts.
The incisions are closed in the way that scarring is not visible and the effects of the treatment can be seen right after the treatment but the real effects of the treatment can be seen after six months. Sometimes in case of saline bag reconstruction of the breasts, tissue expander can be used for first few months to create enough space in the breasts for proper augmentation. The tissue expander is then removed and tissues or saline bag is placed in the breast to provide the natural look and feel to the breast. The Breast Surgery incision types are as under;
Breast Surgery Incision Types
- Inframammary is a type of breast surgery process in which the incision is made from blow the breasts to hide the surgical scars. It is preferred during the saline or silicon bag based breast implant.
- Periareolar is type of breast surgery process in which is the incision is done along the border of the areola region. This is mostly done during the areola placement and the incision is small in size so it’s easier to hide it
- Transaxillary is a type of breast lift process in which the incision is made along the armpits and goes all the way to the breasts. This incision allows for every kind of breast lifting procedure to be done without any scarring on the breasts but its takes a bit too long to cure as incision is made from armpits.
- Transumbilical is type of a breast augmentation incision process in which the cut is made from naval, the devices are used to implant the breasts but it is not considered as a healthy process as it makes the implant more difficult
- Transabdominal is a Breast Augmentation Dubai incision type done during the abdominoplasty and the incision is made from the abdominal section of the body and implants are tunneled to the breasts to achieve the perfect shape and body.
Time Required Performing the Procedure
Total time to perform the surgery depends on the technique used, the placement of implants, the patient’s anatomy, and the type of anesthesia used. It takes 1 to 3 hours to complete in general.
In order for you to qualify as a perfect candidate for surgical breast augmentation procedure, you should comprise on the following criteria;
- You should be in a good health.
- You should not have a skin disease.
- You should be psychologically stable.
- You should be more than 18 years old.
- You should not be a smoker or drinker.
- You are taking the treatment for the first time.
- You should not be currently pregnant or nursing.
- You should have realistic expectations from the results of the surgery.
Like all other surgeries, this surgery is also subject to some side effects and downtime. Following the post-operation instructions is critical because the total recovery time and the results you get depend on it. So the following are some post-operation instructions;
- You will be able to do exercises in a month or two.
- You should drink plenty of water during the healing process.
- You will have to take the medication prescribed by the doctor.
- For the next few days, keep the arm extension to a minimum level.
- You will get pink scars that will stay for several weeks until the fade away.
- The stitches will be removed in 7 to 10 days but the pain will stay for some time.
Augmentation Device Method for Breast Augmentation
There are several augmentation devices that work as breast enhancers and shapers. The best thing about breast devices is that it provides the required shape and size of the body without causing any surgery or incision. The augmentation devices are slower in their work and require at least 10 hours of application everyday for twenty weeks constantly. Brava Augmentation device is the most popular device available for breast lift. It works in way that
- The device is worn on the breasts,
- It senses the breast size and sets the pressure automatically
- Even pressure is applied on the both breasts for best shape
- Non invasive in nature and allows the person to move freely without any problem.
In order to become a perfect candidate for augmentation device procedure, you need to fulfill the following criteria;
- You do not have a skin disease.
- You are not pregnant or lactating.
- You are not interested in a surgical procedure.
- You are in a good mental and physical condition.
- You know the risks associate with the procedure.
- You are more than 18 years of age (your breast is fully developed).
Results of the Treatment
Augmentation device method for Breast Augmentation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi delivers good results by increasing the size of the breasts.
- You will get instant breast augmentation results.
- You will have to wear a surgical bra for some time.
- Your surgeon will inform you about the potential risks.
- You will experience some pain, bruising, and tenderness.
- You will get the desired shape, volume and size of the breast.
Time Required Performing the Procedure
The treatment is short and does not take long to perform. In general, less than one hour is required to complete the procedure.
Cost of Breast Augmentation
Different clinic charge a different cost for Breast Augmentation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi procedure. The cost differs because different people face a different problem. Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai offers the best breast augmentation treatment at a reasonable cost. At Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai, the cost for this treatment is about 27,000AED.