Having smaller boobs can impact the self-esteem of a woman negatively. It can make a person feel self-conscious, affects the romantic relationships and can also limit clothing choices. Luckily, we live in an age where almost anything can be fixed whether it’s a sagging skin or smaller breasts. The cosmetic surgery for breast Augmentation Dubai is the best choice if you are unhappy with small breasts and need more refinement in shape and volume.
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
Before this wonderful treatment, it’s important for you to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. Here are a few things to consider;
- You are not suffering from any chronic skin illnesses.
- You are not pregnant or lactating.
- You are in a good mental and physical condition.
- You must be able to take some time off from work as the treatment requires plenty of rest period.
- You must not have any chronic diseases; diabetes etc.
- You must be at least 18 years old or above to be able to undergo the treatment.
The basic aim of breast augmentation surgery is to improve and enhance;
- Texture of the breasts
- Your confidence level
- The shape of your breasts
- The shape of your body
- Awell-balanced body
During the pre-op visit, your photos will be taken as a reference for before and after the treatment. You will be given pre-op instructions to follow after the physical examination. The instructions can vary depending on the individual’s needs.
Here are a few general pre-opcare measures to follow;
- Stop using all the blood thinning medications including aspirin, and certain other medications – as recommended by the surgeon.
- Avoid intake of any kind of supplements; or any vitamins.
- Stop drinking alcohol for at least 6 weeks prior to the surgery.
- Quit smoking as nicotine a month prior to the surgery.
- Get your prescriptions ahead of time so that you are not worrying about them the last day.
Methods or Techniques
This surgery for breast augmentation in Dubai can be performed via two different methods.
- Surgical Method
- Augmentation Device Method
- The commonly used technique for a boob job is a surgical procedure.
- The surgeon examines your breast significantly and determines the best-suited treatment for you.
- The incisions are made in one of five ways to treat the breasts based on surgeon’s advice, to achieve the best shape without causing scars.
- The procedure can be performed either by injecting body’s own fats and tissues into the breasts or inserting saline or silicone implants into the breasts.
Augmentation Device Method
- For breast augmentation surgery in Dubai, there are plenty of devices that work amazingly well as breast enhancers.
- Such devices can improve the shape and size of your breasts without any incisions.
- The devices, however, require at least ten hours of application on a regular basis to show some results.
- These results are not comparable to the surgical ones in any manner.
- One most popular device is known as BRAVA.
- A person needs to wear it on the breasts, an even pressure is applied which makes your breasts become perkier and enhances the look and texture of the boobs.
Types of Incisions
The incision is made under the breasts. It allows the patient to hide the surgical scars easily. It is a preferred technique to be used forplacement of saline or silicone implants.
In this particular type of surgery, the incision is made along the border of areola region. This is mostly done during the areola placement and the incision is much easier to hide.
This procedure requires incisions along the armpits leading to the breasts. Takes a relatively longer duration to heal.
It is a relatively different kind of a procedure, as the incision is made through the navel. However, this treatment is not usually recommended.
This procedure is performed during the abdominoplasty and the incision is made from the abdominal section of the body and implants are tunneled to the breasts to achieve the perfect shape and body.
This surgery for breast Augmentation Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. The procedure generally takes about 1 to 3 hours to complete. Total time to perform the surgery depends on the technique used, the placement of implants, and the patient’s anatomy.
- After the general anesthesia, the surgeon begins to make certain incision patterns.
- The incision sites vary depending on the technique used.
- After the incisions are made, pockets are created for insertion of implants.
- Implants are either placed above the pectoral or beneath the pectoral muscles.
- Incisions are closed with the sutures.
- Bandages are placed on the treated and patient is asked to wear a support bra.
Following the post-surgical careinstructionsare critical because a good recovery and results of breast augmentation treatment depend on it significantly. Most common instructions are as follows:
- Avoid exercising or strenuous activities for at least two months.
- Drink at least two liters of water on a regular basis.
- Take the medicine prescribed by your surgeon regularly.
- Try to keep the arm extension to a minimum level.
- Take prescribedpainkillersand antibiotics regularly to minimize the pain.
- Do not sleep on your stomach for a period of three months.
- You will experience some pain and bruising that fades away in a week.
- You will have to wear a surgical bra for some time.
- Take the antibiotics regularly and make sure to apply the topical medications as well.
Breast augmentation treatment in Dubai delivers good results by increasing the size of the breasts and also:
- You will get instant results.
- You will get the desired shape, volume,and size of the breast.
- Improved body image.
- Proportional figure
Cost of Treatment
The cost of having Breast Enlargement in Dubai depends on some factors; the experience of the surgeon, the technique of surgery, your current size and anatomy, and the required results. Generally, the cost of this treatment is about 27,000 AED, which may slightly differ depending on the mentioned factors.
If you are looking for a good consultation for your treatment for breast augmentation in Dubai/Abu Dhabi, now is your chance. All you have to do is to fill in the given consultation form and one of our representatives at Breast Surgery Dubai will contact you shortly to arrange a free of cost, no obligatory and one on one consultation with our leading aesthetic and plastic surgeons. What are you waiting for? Get going!