The cosmetic surgery for breast implants in Dubai proposes to give to long-term benefits. The results are not permanent for a lifetime but surely last for years. If you had your surgery years ago and are still happy, it’s perfect! But, if you are experiencing certain changes in your breasts after 10 years of surgery, or your preferences are changing, then you might think of a revision.
It is a truth that the results from the procedure of breast augmentation in Dubai do not last forever. A person who had her implants recently can expect a possible revision. In some cases, it’s a revision of new implants, while in some cases a complete removal takes place. How would you know that it’s the time for an implant revision? It’s a very common question that comes to mind of every woman who comes for treatment at Breast Surgery Clinic. Let’s find out.
- For some women, the final results of breast implants procedure in Dubai come as either too big or too small. When awomanfinds out this alteration in size and volume it irks them and gets them uncomfortable. This scenario can lead them to go for ado-over.
- Some women like their existing results but later their preferences may change due to any reason. For example, if a woman got cup C from cup A, she might want for a D cup later in years. Or, if she got a D cup in thefirst attempt, and she finds out that this size is putting barriers on her body, she can go for a revision.
- Whether you want a larger or smaller size then your existing one, your surgeon can recommend you a better option. He can let you know upon examination whether you need a swap or removal of breast implants.
- The implant shift is another condition in which it is necessary to go get a checkup. A revision may be needed to correct the problem with implants and the breasts. As you get older, the breast tissues may become thick or thin, and this change may not be able to support the weight of implants and hence cause the implant to move or create a deformity.
- In some cases, the deformity of implants includes making your breast fuller on the bottom or, one breast can look larger than the other.
- Capsular contracture or scar tissue formation around breasts is very rare now. The modern technology and breast implants surgeries in Dubai, the risk of this condition is reduced, deliberately. In rare cases, if it occurs, it doesn’t show any symptom initially but the scar continues to harden and squeezes the implant. The deformation and pain can take your notice and revision are It is advised to do special breast massage after revision to avoid another episode of capsular contracture.
If you feel you have any more symptoms or think a revision for your breast implants in Dubai is the only option, feel free to consult our board-certified surgeons at Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai. The consultation is provided absolutely FREE.