Already planned to have your surgery for breast augmentation in Dubai? If at this time you are with the research and have narrowed down the list of the better surgeon, then the next phase is your consultation with one. It’s natural to think about your first session with a doctor. What would it be like? Will it be a normal interview session? What should I ask the surgeon? Etc. etc. the list goes on and your mind gets caught in a web. Just relax. It’s not as hard as you think it is. Let us guide you better.
What Is The Consultation Session?
The initial session with the surgeon is basically a chance for you to have all your question answers answered about the breast augmentation procedure in Dubai. It is another way of determining whom to choose for this surgery. A cosmetic surgery demands a skilled hand with years of positive experience so that you can get your desired results. It is important to choose a right doctor, and when you are done, it is also important for you to get prepared for the session.
Here is what you can expect to do for the initial session with your surgeon:
- Spare enough time for your consultation session so that you won’t miss anything important on the day of the session. Take a suitable time from the surgeon and reach there on time. If the doctor gets late, stay relaxed or bring a nice book with you to pass a good time.
- Another important thing to bring with you at the surgeon’s office is your list of important questions to ask. It’s always good to do your homework to brainstorm some basic queries to discuss with your doctor. An easy way, ask the staff while booking your consultation about what you should bring with you. Some doctors demand to bring your medical history with you so that he/she can analyze certain important health factors before recommending you the best breast augmentation treatment in Dubai
- Always accept the one on one meeting with your surgeon, so that everything gets clear in your mind directly. Find out as much possible about the doctor, his/her expertise, your procedure, cost factors, recovery or treatment options. Do not rush your visit, but take it as a good opportunity to get all of your queries answered. Also, not rushing the session helps the doctor to examine you better.
The consultation provides you following golden chances:
- Discuss all your concerns and expectations from your breast augmentation surgery.
- Ask for the surgeon’s expertise and board certifications.
- Discuss your medical history.
- Ask for the types of breast implants, their possible results and expectations from the treatment.
- Try on the breast size and shape, which is provided by the surgeon.
- Tell your requirements for size and other cosmetic aspects.
- You can ask to get the doctor’s review from previous patients.
- Visit the surgical facility and analyze the quality standards.
- See the before and after photos to analyze the nature results
- Discuss the cost factors.
- Get yourself examined in detail and get a better recommendation.
Breast Surgery Clinic is providing a FREE consultation session with the board certified aesthetic and plastic surgeons for breast augmentation in Dubai. You can book it by filling the form below or check out our contact details.