When finally deciding to go for breast augmentation in Dubai, it can be a very thrilling experience for you. Obviously, it is, because you are going to redefine your body and self-confidence. No doubt, this procedure comes with great benefits but still many people are not aware of what actually is done in this procedure.
It is the very foremost point to consider when you finally decide for the treatment, getting a know-how. Because it’s all about you, you must know what you are getting yourself into, and make expectations accordingly, the realistic ones.
- Generally, the treatment process starts to form the consultation session.
- You request a consultation booking at your feasible time. The consultant calls you and may require you to bring along your medical documents.
- In the consultation session, he/she analyzes you physically and access the current situation. Then your requirements are gathered.
- Your medical history is also reviewed in order to know whether you are fine physically and health-wise.
Before the Surgery
- Being the best candidate for this treatment means you comply with the requirements to undergo this treatment. You must be 18+ in age, mentally and physically fit, and have realistic expectations with this treatment. When your surgeon passes you as the best candidate for this surgery, your treatment plan is constructed.
- Breast augmentation Dubai can be done in a surgical center, where the professional cosmetic and plastic surgeons are available. Furthermore, it is an outpatient treatment type, you have to stay 24hrs at maximum for this treatment.
- The treatment is done under local anesthesia when you are all awake and the breast area is just numbed. In mostly cases, general anesthesia is given, in which you are totally unconscious throughout the surgery.
- During the procedure, incisions are made according to the technique being used. For example, in the breast implant, your surgeon makes a single incision in one of these three points:
- Under the arm (axillary)
- In the crease under your breast (inframammary)
- Around your nipple (periareolar)
- After that, your breast tissues are separated from your chest and pockets are created behind or front of the outermost muscles to insert the implants. Saline implants are inserted and then filled with sterile salt water once they are in. for silicone implants, the pre-filled pads of silicone gel are placed.
- Once the placements are done, the incisions are closed with sutures.
After the surgery
After the procedure, you can expect soreness and swell for few weeks. Also, expect possible scars that fade away gradually. You have to wear the supportive bra and follow the post-op care instructions given by your surgeon. Avoid physically demanding jobs for at least 3months after the treatment. The results are natural in look and feel. You will notice the results after the recovery and healing process is complete. Consult your surgeon immediately if you find any ambiguity, which is very rare.
Have you already decided for breast augmentation in Dubai/Abu Dhabi? Get a FREE consultation today. Breast Surgery Clinic always puts our respect client’s ease as a top priority. So avail this golden opportunity now and consult our experts free of cost.