It is a known truth that the cosmetic surgery for breast augmentation in Dubai/ Abu Dhabi is getting wonderful response from all those women who want to rejuvenate their breast. They are happy with the results and feel more confident. This amazing breakthrough in aesthetic and plastic surgery is one of its kind.
If you are the one who is deciding to undergo this treatment in near future, then you must keep some important things in mind about the treatment. These important things include know how of treatment and some instructions to follow before treatment.
Following are some of the most important pre-surgery instructions that you must have to follow, this will increase the possibilities of a smooth procedure with great outcomes.
- Do not take have intake of aspirin or related medications at least 2 weeks before the surgery. If you are already taking medications for headache or any pain killers, then it is advised to stop their usage after consulting your physician.
- If you are on some herbal medications, then it is also better for you to consult the physician who prescribed you.
- If you smoke often, then stop it at least 2 weeks prior to the surgery. As smoking is harmful and may hinder the smooth healing process after the surgery. So, to avoid any possible chances of complications, avoid smoking.
- Do not drink alcohol prior to the surgery as it may dehydrate your body. Note that it’s important to stay hydrated through the process of surgery.
- Do not eat anything a night before surgery.
- Do not drink anything a night prior to surgery.
- Take a plenty of sleep prior to the day of surgery, so that you are mentally comfortable before the treatment.
- At the day when your go for the surgery, do not apply any skin cosmetics, deodorant, lotion or powder.
- It is recommended, not to bring your valuables to the surgical center or clinic premises.
- If you should take a bath, do it a day before the surgery.
- For your support, it is mostly advised by your surgeon to bring someone with you to clinic, when you come for surgery. So that he/she can stay with you, and can drive you home after the surgery.
- Your surgeon may recommend you certain antibiotics or related medications as prescribed by your surgeon. These are usually given in the evening prior to the treatment.
- If you are taking any medication due to some ailment, then thoroughly consult your surgeon about all this.
The whole point of these pre-operative instructions is to let the whole treatment go smooth without any ambiguity or discomfort. Furthermore, it is important for the doctors to keep their patient in ease, as much they can. The breast augmentation in Dubai is known for universally recognized surgeons, who are aesthetically professionals and hold appropriate skills for breast surgery.
If you have any queries, then fell free to contact the experts at Breast surgery clinic Dubai. We are providing FREE consultation services to all our respected customers.