- Breast Reconstruction The breast reconstruction is a surgical treatment in which your breast shape is restored after the mastectomy procedure.
- Breast Implants The breast implants consist of flexible sacs or fluid materials (silicone gel/saline injections) are implanted behind the female breast areas for cosmetic or reconstruction purposes.
- Breast Reduction The breast reduction procedure involves removing excess fats, tissues or skin from the breasts. Women who have large breasts, mostly undergo this procedure to achieve an adequate size.
- Mastopexy The Mastopexy is a surgical procedure that comes under the category of Plastic surgery. Also known as mammoplasty, done for raising sagging breasts, and also modifying size and elevation.
- Mommy Makeover It is all in one procedure, specially designed for a woman’s post- pregnancy body issues such as sagging breasts or uneven tummy fats. This surgery includes tummy tuck and breast Augmentation or Breast Lift.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery This surgery is done with minimum incisions and small cuts and stitches on the body. The purpose of minimally invasive surgery is to incur less pain and scars so that the patient can receive fast recovery afterwards.
(No Ratings Yet)