Dr. Martain Pierre Jean Loonen is a well-known name in the field of Plastic Surgery and Hair transplant all over Europe. Today, he is recognized as the important part of team Breast Surgery Clinic. Here, he has accomplished many successful treatments of breast augmentation. He is among famous and experienced Board Certified Specialist plastic surgeons.
Dr. Martain Pierre Jean Loonen had completed his degree in pharmacy and Medicine in 2000 and 2001 respectively. Afterwards, he attained his M.D. degree in 2006 from University Medical Center Utrecht, Netherlands. A great distinction to be noted here, within 6 months of his M.D qualification, he got the honor of youngest Ph.D. scholar at Alma Mater, the University of Utrecht in Netherlands.
Expertise and Certifications
Dr. Martain Pierre Jean Loonen has more than 10 years of experience as a vivacious Plastic Surgeon at Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai. He is still in practice and working on latest techniques to prove his mettle. His specialties include:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Otoplasty and ear reconstruction
- Breast surgery, including breast reduction, breast augmentation, and lifting
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) skin and hair reconstruction
- Arthroplasty in the hand and wrist
- Hair transplant
- Stem Cell FUE hair transplant technique
He has served in many places and benefitted many people with his expertise. He had maintained high positions at the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery in ADRZ and Zorgsaam hospitals in Netherlands.
He also has many published journals, besides his career in reconstructive and aesthetic medicine career. The details of some publications in following journals:
- Plastic and Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Peer reviewer for the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Martain Pierre Jean Loonen has a strong focus in providing thehighest quality in plastic and reconstructive surgery. He believes that being up to date with latest technologies is of utmost importance if we want to deliver quality treatment to everyone.