Crescent Breast lift is a kind of breast lift surgery. It is a least invasive breast lift method that involves the removal of a crescent of skin at the top of the nipple. The crescent breast lift is used if a woman has minor breast sagging problem.
Candidates For Crescent Breast Lift Surgery
There are certain attributes that make you a perfect candidate for crescent breast lift surgery. Only a surgeon can tell if you are a perfect candidate or not. You might be a perfect candidate of this surgery if;
- Your nipple and areolas are pointed downward.
- Your weight is stable and you do not smoke or drink.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment results.
- Your areolas are stretched out of proportion to the breasts.
- Your breast falls below the breast creases when it is unsupported.
- You do not have a skin disease and you are more than 18 years of age.
- Both of your breasts have different size and one of your breasts sags lower.
- Your breasts have lost shape and volume or the breast has become flatter and longer.
The treatment aims at achieving many goals. The following goals are tried to be achieved from crescent breast lift surgery;
- To remove excess skin and to reposition underlying tissue.
- To make your breast proportionate to the size of your body
- To lift the breast, give it a proper shape, and to make it perky
- To make the shape and size of both of your breast similar to each other
- To reposition nipples and areolas to more desirable and youthful location
The crescent breast lift is a less common form of breast lift. In this surgery,
- This breast lift technique is different than other breast lift technique.
- An incision is made along the upper half of the areola.
- A piece of skin similar to crescent shape is removed along the upper half of the areola.
- In the next step, the surrounding skin is attached to the areola.
- This treatment is generally combined with a breast augmentation treatment.
- The treatment is employed if a woman has minor sagging breasts.
There are plenty of benefits of crescent breast lift surgery. The treatment has the following benefits to list a few;
- It makes you feel that you are in a right body.
- It corrects the position of nipples and areolas.
- It takes away your worries and embarrassment.
- It makes you happier and confident about your body.
- It makes the breasts firmer, shapely, lifted, and perky.
- It makes the breast symmetrical and appropriate to the body size.
- It makes the size of the breast as per the chest, height, and waist size.
There is a need to take proper care even before the start of the crescent breast lift surgery.
- You will have to stop smoking and drinking as per the instructions by your surgeon.
- You will have to avoid aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs.
- You will have to adjust your current medication as per the instructions of the surgeon.
- You will have to eat healthy and balanced diet.
- You might have to have a mammogram
- You should drink plenty of water and fluids
You will also have to take care of yourself in the aftermath of the crescent breast lift surgery.
- You will have to avoid taking shower and bathing.
- You should avoid lifting, bending, and straining of the breast.
- You will have to take some medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- You should avoid lifting heavy objects, strenuous tasks and exercises.
- In order to take pressure off your breast, try to sleep on your back or side.
- You will have to avoid sexual activity for at least one to two weeks after the surgery.
Cost Of Crescent Breast Lift Surgery in Dubai
The cost of the treatment is not fixed because it depends on the nature of the problem facing the person. It is due to the reason that the nature of the problem varies from person to person. The cost of crescent breast lift surgery in Dubai varies between 30,000AED to 35,000AED depending on the procedure. If you want to know the exact cost of the crescent breast lift surgery, you can book a free appointment with one of our experts.
- How do I know if I need crescent breast lift surgery?
The choice of a particular breast lift technique depends on the nature of the problem facing your breasts. Your doctor will recommend a technique based on your preferences.
- Who can perform crescent breast lift surgery?
A board certified plastic surgeon is a right person to perform a breast lift surgery.
- What is breast “ptosis”?
The droopiness of the breast is called breast ptosis.
- What treatment is needed for ptosis?
A breast lift is recommended to solve breast ptosis.