It is a famous thought that bigger is not always the better. For some women bigger breasts can cause various limitations in life. The cosmetic surgery for Breast reduction in Dubai is meant to reduce the breast size when there are excessive fatty deposits in the breasts. These fatty deposits usually lead to several, health and cosmetic issues.
The excessive fats can be reduced through several procedures to achieve the best shape of the body. But when it comes to breasts, a specialist is required to treat the most sensitive part of the female body. The surgery for bust reduction aims to improve the shape of the breasts and get rid of the excessive fatty tissues and skin. The reduced breasts get an improved shaped with the help of advanced techniques, ensuring best results without causing much scarring to the body.
Reasons for Having the Treatment
Excessively large breast not only cause cosmetic problems but can also be the reason for many medical conditions. Some of these problems include:
- Neck ache
- Painful shoulders
- Backbone problems
- Exercise discomfort
- Problems in dressing up
- Discomfort in the breast area
- Irritation underneath the breasts
- Sagging breast after pregnancy
- Irregular breast size due to hormonal effects
Are You The Best Candidate?
In order to qualify as a perfect candidate for this surgery, you must fulfill certain factors prior to the surgery. In general, the factors include but not limited to the following;
- You are more than 18 years old
- You should be physically healthy
- You should be mentally healthy as well
- You have skin irritation beneath the breast crease due to sagginess
- You have the breast size that limits your physical activity
- You are not a smoker or you have to quit smoking
- You have realistic expectations with the results of the procedure
- You should have a strong feeling that your breasts are larger than normal
- You experience back, neck, or shoulder pain due to the irregular weight of the breast
The cosmetic surgery for Breast Reduction in Dubai aims to fulfill following major goals.
- To improve one’s overall physique
- To remove excess skin from the breast
- To improve nipple position on the breast
- To remove extra fats from the breast area
- To improve the shape and size of the breasts
- To make both of the breasts proportional to each other
- The surgery is done by an experienced and qualified surgeon who examines the breast first to determine the best treatment according to the breast shape and size.
- Anesthesia is administered to numb the pain of the procedure.
- The technique used is known as pre-defined incision type.
- The excessive tissues and cells are removed from the breasts to reduce the size and the incisions are closed with care to minimize scarring.
There are different kinds of incisions that can be done to achieve different types of breast shapes. Most breast surgery incisions start from the nipple with the surgeon using a certain angle to remove the excessive cells and breast tissues. Afterwards, the nipple is then lifted to give the breast a normal shape.
Some of the common breast incision processes include:
It is also known as T-type reduction and it results in anchor type shape after the surgery.
- Vertical type
In this technique, the incision starts from the nipple and travels vertically. It results in less scarring but it is not ideal for excessively large breasts. On the other hand, it is best for medium breast size. The results usually take time in indication.
As the name indicates, the only scar formed after the surgery is in the shape of a circle and in the form of the areola. The incision is done on the areola of the breast and is ideal for short treatments when only a small portion of breast requires a removal.
Benefits of Breast reduction in Dubai
It is usually a threefold procedure, physical, aesthetic and psychological. This procedure can benefit you as:
- Brings long-lasting and natural-looking breast contouring results.
- You will no longer experience the pain due to the weight of your breasts.
- You will become limitless regarding physical movements.
- The amazing results of the procedure will boost your self-esteem
- Enhanced self-confidence.
- You will be happy with your body.
The preparation before surgery should be done in an organized way to get the best results and to avoid the many risks. Some of the important instructions before this procedure are listed below;
- You have to quit smoking in advance of this surgery
- You have to get a baseline mammogram before surgery
- You have to get all of the lab tests prescribed by your doctor
- You have to take all of the medication prescribed by your doctor
- You have to avoid medications such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements
The results of the procedure can be seen instantly but the scarring can take months to diminish. For better results, you will have to take great care after the procedure. Your doctor will elaborate the post-operation instructions in detail, such as the following;
- You will have to keep visiting your doctor for regular check up
- Your will be able to resume normal activities after a few weeks
- You may have to wear bandages or a specific dressing after the procedure
- Your doctor will prescribe some medication to make the treated area heal early
- You will have to stay at the hospital for some time after the completion of the surgery.
- You will have to take another mammogram after the surgery to help detect any future changes in your breast tissue
- You have to take abundant rest, healthy diet and keep yourself hydrated
Cost of Breast Reduction in Dubai
The total cost of treatment varies from person to person. Because different people face a different problem and clinic charge the fee as per the experience of the surgeon. At Breast Surgery Dubai, we offer advanced treatment at 35,000 AED. Feel free to contact us for payment options and other queries.
Try it today! It’s quicker, easier, and smarter solution for you. Reach us at our contact number. Also, you can fill the form for a free consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.