Breast lift surgery in Dubai complete your personality with an ideal shape and size of your breast. Breast lift surgery in Dubai helps you in giving the perfect shape to your sagging breast. The surgery is especially beneficial for unevenly developed breast.
Breast lift surgery in Dubai is a procedure that is used to fix cosmetic breast issues. For instance, when the breasts develop unevenly, or the areolas get stretched, or the nipple drop becomes permanent and the breasts lose their shape, something has to be done. This might not be a medical problem, but having breasts that one feels are not appealing can easily lead to psychological issues. This is why a breast lift surgery is necessary.
Candidate for breast lift surgery In Dubai
Breast lift surgery in Dubai procedure is done to fix aesthetic issues of the breast tissues. These can include correcting the breast shape, firming up saggy breasts, fixing saggy nipples or reducing the size of the areola. For one to be a candidate for a breast lift surgery procedure, you must have the following:
- Sagging breasts
- Uneven areola based on color, size and placement
- Downward pointed nipples
- Unequal breasts on basis of size and cup shape
- Small size breasts.
- Excessive skin around the breasts
- Excessively Large breasts with excessive skin that is sagging.
- Uneven breasts
It is an important treatment that aims at achieving many benefits. Please see below a list of the main objective behind a breast lift procedure;
- The treatment aims at improving the shape of the breast
- The treatment aims at lifting the sagging or drooping breast
- The treatment aims at making your breast as per the size of the your body
- Above all, the treatment will make your feel whole by delivering desired results
Breast lift surgery in Dubai procedure
To achieve the best possible shape of the breast, a breast lift surgery procedure has to be performed. At first, the surgeon has to examine the breast to determine the best technique according to the breast shape, size; areola size, and degree of sagging. Sometimes, especially if you are fixing the areola, the skin tone matters. This is why it is advisable to consult a board certified and experienced breast surgeon for the procedure. The breast lift surgery procedure involves:
- Removing excessive skin surrounding the breasts to make them perky.
- If required, transfer of autologous fat to the breasts to make them fuller.
- Tightening of the skin to give the breasts a more firm look and feel.
- Making the breasts proportionate to the body.
- Shifting the areola and nipple higher without detaching the veins or arties to preserve the natural feel
Pros of breast lift surgery
By having a breast lift surgery procedure, you can:
- Achieve fullness of the breasts.
- Have better shaped breasts
- More firm and perky breasts
- Permanent color correction of the areola
- Have well proportionate breasts according to your body type
- Achieve a more youthful appearance
Cons of breast lift surgery
Although having a breast lift surgery can give a big boost to your self esteem, sometimes it requires some effort to maintain the look. This includes:
- Having another breast lift surgery procedure after 10 to 15 years due to aging and gravity.
- Scarring after the breast lift surgery procedure. These scars can be hidden on the underside of the breasts; or sometimes they can be visible.
- The effects of the procedure may diminish after childbirth due to breast feeding.
- Discomfort due to the stretching of the skin surrounding the breasts, which can sometimes last for weeks.
What you should know about breast lift surgery
Breast lifting surgery is considered a fairly safe procedure. Almost 40% of females suffer from uneven breast size throughout the world. For the best results, you have to make sure your breast lift surgery is done by a board certified and experienced surgeon. Breast lift surgery is mostly recommended to be done after breastfeeding.
The patient needs to follow some instructions from the doctor before the procedure. Breast lifting surgery is considered a fairly safe procedure. Almost 40% of females suffer from uneven breast size throughout the world. For the best results, you have to make sure your breast lift surgery is done by a board certified and experienced surgeon. Breast lift surgery is mostly recommended to be done after breastfeeding.
The patient needs to follow some instructions from the doctor after the treatment. Doctors often prescribe some medication to make the treatment area heal early. It is important not to take any other medication without consulting your doctor. The patient will have to take care of the stitches and should avoid strenuous works and exercises.
Although having a breast lift surgery can give a big boost to your self-esteem, sometimes it requires some effort to maintain the look. This includes:
- The effects of the procedure may diminish after childbirth due to breastfeeding
- Having another breast lift surgery procedure after 10 to 15 years due to aging and gravity
- Scarring after the breast lift surgery procedure. These scars can be hidden on the underside of the breasts; or sometimes they can be visible
- Discomfort due to the stretching of the skin surrounding the breasts, which can sometimes last for weeks
Breast Lift Surgery in Dubai Cost
Cost of Breast lift surgery in Dubai depends on the kind of treatment you opt for and the techniques used for breast lift surgery. It is not possible to mention the cost of breast lift surgery because the cost of the treatment varies from person to person. Different clinics charge a different price for this treatment. If you are looking for the exact cost of the treatment, please consult with your doctor. At Breast Surgery Clinic Dubai, we charge 30,000 – 35,000 AED for a breast lift treatment.
Free Consultation For Breast Lift Surgery in Dubai
We have discussed the basics of the breast lift treatment, if you need to know more about this procedure then please do not hesitate to call us anytime. If you want to directly speak to a board-certified plastic surgeon, please feel free to sign up for a free online consultation with a breast lift surgery expert in Dubai.
Am I a candidate for a breast lift surgery in Dubai?
The criteria for the breast lift a candidate has been mentioned above. Anyone fulfilling the criteria is a candidate for breast lift surgery.
What conditions are improved by a breast lift?
In general, a breast lift is suggested to people with Ptosis or droopy breasts. Due to the changes in the body, aging, affects of gravity or pregnancy changes in the size of breasts take place. A breast lift surgery improves the appearance of the breast by shaping and lifting it.
How is a breast lift different from breast implants?
A breast lift surgery aims at improving the appearance of existing breast. It improves the appearances of the breast by lifting and reshaping your natural breast tissue.
Should I include breast augmentation with my breast lift?
A breast augmentation is often combined with a breast lift procedure. A breast lift treatment just lifts the breast and changes its shape. On the other hand, if you want to also increase the size of your breast, you can combine a breast augmentation treatment with your breast lift treatment.