Are you planning to enhance your boobies? That’s great. It means no padded bras, no cutlets and no insecurities. Well, Breast Augmentation in Dubai and elsewhere has transformed the lives of hundreds of women around the world by giving them perkier, bigger and perfect looking breasts but there is one hindrance, you’ll have to prepare for it. Although, your surgeon will give u a complete list of preoperative instructions that you will be required to follow prior to the treatment. S/he will answer all the questions you have regarding the surgery, will take your detailed medical history and perform a physical examination to ensure that you are a perfect fit for breast augmentation in Dubai or elsewhere.
To help detect the changes in breast tissue, your surgeon will recommend:
- A baseline mammogram prior to getting the surgery done.
- A mammogram after a few months, proceeding the surgery.
The Basic Measures
You must follow at least the basic guidelines associated with the treatment religiously;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited for a period of six weeks prior to the treatment. If you are a chain smoker, it might be really hard for you to quit but this is extremely important and crucial.
- Aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs are completely prohibited as they can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Hydration is crucial for your body to heal. Drinking eight glasses regularly for at least a month before the treatment is essential for your body to heal
- The surgeons usually instruct their patients to wear a special kind of bra that allows the autologous fat transfer. Get that beforehand so that you don’t have to panic immediately after the surgery.
- Avoid all alcoholic drinks for at least a month if you are looking for speedy recovery.
- Arrange for some help. The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia and you will need someone to drive you home after the surgery and help you the very next day.
- Make sure to get your prescriptions ahead of time. Prepare as much as you can before the treatment so that your mind is sane and you are not fidgeting about every single thing that you have to do on the day of the surgery.
- Make sure to take a few weeks off from work. It will allow you to rest and heal properly.
What to expect on the day of breast augmentation in Dubai?
Most Breast Augmentation procedures can take anywhere from one to 3 hours. But, you won’t feel the long hours because you’ll be put to sleep for the surgery.
- General anesthesia is preferred to be used during breast augmentation In Dubai, although in some cases, local anesthesia or intravenous sedation is a better choice.
- You don’t need to worry about your heart, blood pressure, pulse and the amount of oxygen circulating in your blood. There is equipment that constantly measures these parameters during the surgery.
- After the surgery is being done, you will be shifted to the recovery room where you will be monitored cautiously for at least 24 hours.
If you are unhappy with how your breasts look, then you might be looking for a surgeon to advise you in regards to the treatment. What if I told you that you can get a free advice from an expert surgeon? Sounds too good to be true, well it is though. All you have to do is fill in the consultation form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.