Do you remember the time when a great deal of stigma was associated with the boob job? Celebrities who enhanced their boobies in any way were crucified for it. However, things have taken a 180-degree shift lately. Many women around the globe are getting their breasts enhanced and are open about it. This has lead to a lot of people opening about their insecurities and getting the adequate help. According to statistics, there is a significant increase in the number of women going for Breast Implants in Dubai and elsewhere over the last year. Here are a few of the things that you need to get sorted prior to getting breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere:
- You might be thinking that the surgery is going to be your only surgery for the boobs. First breast surgery probably won’t be your last. Twenty-five percent of women who undergo a boob job get another treatment done. The reasons to this are endless from wanting to go bigger or that implants don’t hold up well and wanting a perkier appearance.
- It is an expensive procedure girl. It is definitely an investment and requires a lot, a lot of money. Although, for the amount of confidence it gives you, it is a small price to pay. Think, wearing low cut dresses with confidence, admiration of your partner, improved physical appearance, no padded bras or cutlets and skyrocketing confidence levels.
- You will have to take five to seven days off from work after getting breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere. You can return back to work after that but remember, you’ll be swollen and sore for a couple of weeks as well. So, get a couple of extra days off from work if you can.
- Your breasts will feel slightly different after the implant. Although, silicone implants give almost a natural feel but bear in mind that it is still man made.
- Experiment with the sizes before hand. It’s really awful to go for breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere and end up with the wrong boob size. In the consultation with your surgeon, ask him/her to help you figure out the true size. You can also experiment with artificial boobs and see what works best with your body proportions.
- You can’t go from small to huge all at once. If you have an A cup, you cannot expect it to go a DD in a single surgery. You have to wait and be patient and gradually build the cup size up.
- Breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere can affect your ability to breastfeed in future. If you plan to breastfeed, make sure to let your surgeon know this in advance so that he can perform the boob job accordingly.
- You might lose feeling in your nipples after getting breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere. This might be nothing for some individuals and it might be a bummer for others. It’s just a personal preference and what you want more. Big boobies or that playful sensation.
- You’re might not be the right candidate for breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere if you have a strong family history of breast cancer, are obese, or smoke. All these factors can increase the risk factor of the surgery. Your surgeon will guide you in a much better manner.
- Note that not all “plastic surgeons” are board certified and trustworthy. You must do adequate research when trusting someone for performing a boob job on you. Thoroughly research surgeons that meet certain criteria before settling on one.
Looking for a perfect Plastic Surgeon who is going to suggest the best treatment for your boobies? But, wait, you are too scared of the consultation fees. Right? Don’t worry as we are offering free, no obligatory and one on one consultations with the leading experts in the industry. All you have to do is to fill the free form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.